Options on Main Volunteer Registration
Please fill out the form below completely. Someone will contact you regarding your decision.
* First Name
* Last Name
* Mobile Phone
* Social Security Number
* Excluding minor traffic violations, have you ever been convicted of any violations of any law or ordinance?
* If yes, please explain
* Number of High School years completed
* Did you graduate?
* If no, did you receive your GED?
* High School name.
* Number of College and/or Vocational School years completed:
* Name of school (s):
* Degrees/Certificates earned and year:
* Describe other training or degrees:
* List previous volunteer experience including dates of volunteer service, name and address of the organization, supervisor's name and phone number, and your position and duties:
* List your last 3 employers, including dates of employment, business name and address, supervisor's name and phone number, and your position and duties:
* Why do you feel called to volunteer here?
* Are you currently, or have you ever been involved in seeking to adopt a child?
* Do you consider yourself a Christian?
* If yes, how long have you been a Christian?
* As a Christian, what is the basis of your salvation?
* What church do you attend?
* What denomination is it?
* Address 1
* Zip/Postal Code
* Pastor's full name:
* Phone Number
* Positions in which you've served there:
* Options on Main is a Christian pro-life ministry. We believe that our faith in Jesus Christ empowers us, enables us, and motivates us to provide pregnancy services in this community. Please write a brief statement about how your faith would affect your volunteer work at this center:
* Have you ever walked through a pregnancy decision with a woman or man who was considering abortion?
* If yes, please share what counsel/encouragement you gave him/her:
* Have you ever had or experienced any traumatic experiences relating to abortion?
* If yes, please explain how this shaped your perspective:
* Has unplanned or non marital pregnancy impacted people you know?
* If yes, please share what impact this has had on you:
* Under what circumstances would you consider abortion as an alternative for a woman with an unplanned pregnancy?
Never an option.
In cases of rape or incest.
In cases where the mother's life was in
In cases of extreme psychological distress,
* Please list any books, films, or other material that you have read or viewed that relate to abortion, pregnancy, or alternatives to abortion:
How would you rate yourself in the following areas?
* Knowledge of abortion methods:
* Knowledge of current laws concerning abortion:
* Knowledge of what the Bible teaches about abortion:
* What special skills, talents, gifts, or personality traits would you bring to this ministry?
* What do you consider to be your possible areas of weakness?
* Are there any particular personality types with whom you have difficulty working?
* Please list 4 people who you are not related to who you have known for at least two years, including your pastor. Please include their full name, address, phone number, years acquainted, and relationship to you.
* 1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible and (inherent), authoritative Word of God. 2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. 3. We believe in the deity of your Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily res
* If you wish to be involved with the ministry of Options on Main as a staff member, volunteer, counselor, receptionist, or board member, it is essential that you agree with these statements of faith. If you have questions about these statements, please talk with the center director before signing this document.
* 1. We serve without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances. 2. We treat others with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner. 3. We give and receive honest, open answers. 4. We operate in accordance with all applicable laws. 5. We only disclose information as required by law and when necessary to protect people against immi
* They will refrain from engaging in any sexual relationship outside the bonds of Christian marriage. 18. All Board Members, staff, volunteers, and other representatives of the OoM shall agree with OoM's Statement of Faith, profess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, hold a solid pro-life position on abortion, and live a lifestyle consistent with biblical values.
* Certify that the facts set forth in this volunteer application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge, and I authorize the pregnancy center to verify their accuracy and to obtain reference information concerning my character and capabilities. I release Options on Main and any person or entity providing such reference information from any and all liability relating to the provision of
* FULL NAME as listed on Driver's License
* Today's Date
Add Another Person
Processing registration ...