Tent Menders Project Application
TentMender Project Application
- Thank you for applying for assistance through the TentMender Ministry of Turning Point Church. Turning Point Church is a nonprofit, community-based organization that is passionate about helping people become committed followers of Jesus Christ. The TentMender Ministry is committed to helping single parents, the elderly, widows, orphans, and shut-ins who are unable to manage simple home repairs and maintenance on their own. The TentMender Ministry Leadership Team will review your application to determine your eligibility, and whether our ministry team can handle the scope of work needed to address the request. Please allow at least two weeks for this application to be processed. You will be notified as to whether or not your application was approved.
* First Name
* Last Name
* Are You a Member of Turning Point Church?
* How were you referred to the TentMender Ministry?
* Zip/Postal Code
* Marital Status
* Have you received services from Turning Point Church in the past?
If so, when, and for what reason?
* Total Monthly Household Income
* Total number of people living with you who are dependent on this income
* Please describe your reason for applying for assistance from the TentMender Ministry.
* What type of service do you need?
Heat or AC
* Yard Work (Please Explain)
- By submitting this application, you are agreeing to the following: (1) I understand that Turning Point Church is a nonprofit organization and as such all services rendered are accomplished by volunteers, not paid professionals. (2) No guarantees or warranties have been made by Turning Point Church as to the quality of the work, and no such warranties or guarantees are offered. (3) I understand that Turning Point Church is not responsible for any damages that may occur during the duration of the project, and that Turning Point Church cannot be held financially responsible for any such damages. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Turning Point Church, its agents, employees, volunteers and assigns, in the event such damages do occur, whether to persons or property. (4) I understand that I must be present whenever Turning Point personnel are in my home or on my property, and that I may be asked to help during the project.
- I certify that all information on this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge, and understand that any misrepresentations or false statements may result in automatic rejection of this and future applications.
* Liability Release Signature
* Liability Release Date
Add Another Person
Processing registration ...
Safari Users Click to Register
Chrome Users Click to Register