Please fill in the information below based on your plans to attend the Thanks-Giving Back lunch on November 24!
Please follow these guidelines when deciding what food to bring:
- Families with last name beginning with A-M: Meat Please bring enough to serve 12 people. Suggested types are turkey, ham, brisket or wild game.
- Families with last name beginning N-Z: Sides Please bring enough to serve 12 people. Suggested types are mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, salads, casseroles, cranberry, sweet potato, or other thanksgiving sides your family traditionally has.
- Bread and Dessert provided by The Journey
When you bring food Sunday Morning:
- Please bring food to the Kitchen area--in disposable containers if possible.
- Disposable serving ware (preferable) or clearly labeled serving ware
- Please reclaim your non-disposable container or serving ware on Sunday