Since our inception, the ability to serve as a ministry has been and continues to be based in part upon Volunteers who have committed themselves to making a difference for The Kingdom. These are the members who come into the church and raise their hands to join the team so that the WORK of our God may be fulfilled here in the earth.
If you have not connected with an area of the church to SERVE in, WE NEED YOU! Please consider what skills, gifts, talents and passions you have and how they may be used in the church and for the Kingdom.
If you are an active member of FMBC, please consider one of the immediate areas to serve listed below:
- Greeters – Greeters are one of the first impressions that people have of the Church, even of Jesus. We have the opportunity to make the largest impact with the simplest action – a smile – and to foster the atmosphere of acceptance and love for the Church. Greeters actively and cheerfully greet guests as they enter the Church. Open doors, carry baby totes, shake hands, and speak words of encouragement – all in order to love each individual that comes through our doors. Persons serving as Greeters should have warm, welcoming and friendly personalities.
- Tech Arts – Each week, we are blessed to share our services with those beyond the walls of our church; and can we tell you that many lives have been saved and transformed by this. If you would like to help us share the gospel with the world, consider signing up for the Tech/Arts Ministry. Camera Operation, Audio and other Video functions are what we do and we’d love to have you as part of our team. If you don’t have any previous knowledge, no worries, training is available to those with a willing heart.
- Radical Praise Nursery – Pouring into our young people is an essential aspect of the Freewill ministry. We are excited to serve our older kids and youth and equally excited to serve those who are toddler age as well. Each Sunday, the FMBC Radical Praise Nursery will be in operation for kids walking -to- 4 years old. If you have a heart and passion for small kids, the Nursery is a great fit for you. (All volunteers serving with the FMBC Radical Praise Kids & Youth Ministry must pass a background check before being released to serve)
- Connections Team – The FMBC Connections Ministry is designed to help welcome and onboard all new members into the ministry. Member Connect will teach New Member classes, helping those who recently joined our ministry learn a bit more about “Who We Are” and “What We Believe.” Additionally, Member Connect will aid new members in finding their place within FMBC; discovering their Spiritual gifts and determining how that gift may be best used in serving the Freewill ministry and beyond. If you have an engaging and encouraging personality and are ready to serve in excellence by welcoming all New members, the FMBC Connections Ministry may be a great fit for you.
- By-Laws – The church by-laws are the governing articles that give rule and guidance to the church operation. They serve as an internal set of practices that are binding and often established to help give practical structure defining roles of leaders and members alike. Periodically, the by-laws should be reviewed and determination should be made concerning updates and edits to ensure that they continue to be biblically accurate and culturally relevant. For each update, it is our desire to have fair representation of both church leaders and lay members. Please note that Not All persons who sign up for this group will be chosen. Because of the complexity of this task, we are looking for people who are skilled in policy and procedural development.
- Sunday School – Freewill is excited to relaunch our Sunday School ministry and we need your help. If you have a passion for teaching biblical principles and spiritual foundation, our Sunday School may be the right fit for you. Teachers who have the ability to instruct students of all ages are preferred and our leaders will determine which class and age group is the best fit for you. Sunday school will happen each Sunday morning starting at 9:15 am.
To sign up for one (or more) of our SERVE opportunities, please fill out the brief form below.