November 2021 Baptism
Are you ready to go public with your faith through baptism? We are so excited to take this transformational step with you. To begin this process, you simply need to complete this form.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be 8 years old to be considered for baptism at PCC. All youth age 8-17 will be required to meet with a member of the PCC Staff prior to being approved for baptism.
* First Name
* Last Name
* Birth Date
* Mobile Phone
T-shirt size (Youth)
T-shirt size (Adult)
* I will attend one of the following baptism classes:
Sunday, November 21st at 11am (adults)
Kids in grades 2-4 - Sunday, November 14 at 10:15 in Studio 24
I am a high school student (9-12 grade).
I am a middle school student (5-8 grade)
* Have you made a personal decision to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
Yes I have
No I have not
* How long ago did you make this decision?
Less than 12 months
More than 5 years
* What has most influenced your decision to be baptized?
Friends and Family
* Please tell us a little bit about your journey. Include a sentence or two about your life before Christ, what brought you to accept Him as your Savior, and a statement about why you want to be baptized. NOTE: This is the testimony that we will use during your baptism service. Please be as concise as possible.
* Which baptism service would you prefer?
* Do you have any special needs or disabilities?
If yes, please explain
* Will there be anyone in the baptism pool with you as you are baptized? (family member, mentor, etc)
* If yes, who?
* Would you be willing to do a short video of your testimony to be shown during the weekend service, if asked?
* Are you being baptized with another friend or family member?
Add Another Person
Processing registration ...
Safari Users Click to Register
Chrome Users Click to Register