Uganda Sanyu Children Outreach Kids Camp & VBS September 1-10, 2023
September 1-10, 2023 - Uganda Mission Trip Please allow at least 5 minutes to complete form. You will be required to make a deposit for this mission trip at the end of this form.
* Name of Trip/Date
* First Name
* Last Name
* FULL NAME as it appears on PASSPORT
* Passport # (if NONE yet type PENDING)
* Birth Date
* Marital Status
* Mobile Phone
* Spouse's Name
* Spouse Phone
* What Life Group do you attend?
* EMERGENCY CONTACT (List name and #. List allergies or medical condition we should be aware of)
* Are you currently under the care of a physician
If yes, please explain
* Health Insurance Provider (Please provide your ID#, Group#, Name of Policy Holder, Employer, and Name of Beneficiary.)
* Reference (List 1 person not related to you that you have known for at least 1 year. Provide the person's name, phone #, relationship, & years acquainted)
* Having understood the description of work on this project, please describe the work that you hope to participate in with this team.
* Please indicate any special skills, talents or Christian service experience that you feel may be helpful to this ministry:
* Are you a member of Central Baptist Church?
If not a member of Central. Please name the church you attend.
* Please list the ministries with which you have been involved outside of your church. (Please include time of involvement and any leadership positions held.)
* Are you willing to be involved in the outreach programs of CBC before and after this mission project?
* Please write, in your own words, how a person can become saved:
* Please write your own salvation story including when you were baptized:
* How are you growing in your relationship with Christ? (emphasizing your prayer life and Bible study/quiet time):
* Give a brief explanation of how you know it is God's will for you to go on this mission project?
* Excluding minor traffic violations, have you ever been convicted of any violations of any law or ordinance?
* Do you have a daily prayer and Bible study time?
* Are you living a lifestyle of pre-marital, extra-marital or homosexual relationships?
* Do you completely abstain from the use of alcohol, illegal drugs, or tobacco products?
If no, please explain.
* Do you have any physical impairments that prevent you from doing physical work on the mission field?
Add Another Person
Processing registration ...
Safari Users Click to Register
Chrome Users Click to Register